In this episode of the Michael Peres Podcast, Mikey Peres and Daniel Shemtob discuss the Daniel’s journey to success, his various startups, tips to surviving the pandemic and advice to those perusing entrepreneurship.
Some of the topics discussed:
– What your day to day schedule like?
– How to get financing for your business, even during COVID times.
– How to launch a company in a down market.
– What gave you the confidence to diverge off the well worth path, not
attend college and pursue your own startup?
– What challenges did you face when scaling up your companies? What
unique strategies did you devise to solve them?
– What skills or traits do you recommended others focus on in order to better developed themselves as a leader?
Learn more about Daniel(@daniel.shemtob)
Daniel Shemtob: www.danielshemtob.com
Lime Truck: thelimetruck.com
Hatch Yakitori: www.hatchyakitori.com