In this episode of the podcast, Michael Peres and Rob Resnick discuss Rob’s journey to the top of iTune charts, Timeflies’ inception, tech, Ray Kurzweil and the singularity, and Rob’s new app release.
– When did you discover you had a passion for music? Was making music always the plan?
– I’ve always wondered, where did you can Cal meet? How did YouTube sensation come to life?
– Timeflies sold over 150,000 albums and 800,000 singles, combined with 175 million video views and 261 million Spotify streams worldwide. Did you ever expect to have such an impact on those around you? Has your musical journey changed you as a person?
– What advice can you give to others pursuing a career in music?
– What character traits do you find essential for success? How does one go about in honing those traits?
– COVID? Anything topics you’d like to discuss within the current climate?
– Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What’s the plan forward?
View this post on Instagram